Mr. Mallard: "If you need me, I'll be over at Daffy's place watching the big game on TV."Mrs. Mallard: "But you promised to patch the hole in the nest today!"
Mr. Mallard: "Now don't get your feathers ruffled!. I'll patch the nest tomorrow..."Mrs. Mallard: "But that's what you said LAST weekend! Quack, quack, quack!!!"
"Well fine... I'll just waddle over and say hello to the funny lady with the camera!"
"Hello funny lady with the camera! Do you have any food for me?"
"Make sure you capture my good side!"
"I'm home honey! What's for supper? Cheese and Quackers?"
Click here to see more feathered and non-feathered Camera Critters!






14 comments:
LOL, great post!
lol what a wonderful series of photos, nice story very interesting. Check out my camera critters here and thanks for leaving a comment.
Oh yea...I pretty ducks too...very fun to chase!!! I wish I had some ducks to chase right now:)
That was hilarious! LOVED it!
Marvelous photos!
Great storyboard post!
I loved the commentary! :)
Great shots!
hehe! You should do a children's book....
hahaha, I have ducks on my page too... :). they are lovely creatures!
Adorable pictures ! for once the males are more beautiful than the females, lol !
great close-ups and hilarious captions - totally matched their body language
A duck with a honeydo list - that's a first!
Most entertaining exchange to accompany these duck photos. Mine's at Small Reflections ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
It's nice to know that there are other animals that talk besides me! Thanks for the cute post:)
Post a Comment