Since Halloween is just around the corner, I decided to show you Prow Prow kitty's Halloween colors. Here's the black side of her face.
And here's the orange side of her face.
Here's the entire Halloween face put together. Boo! Did she scare you? hee hee!
Click here to visit Misty's Camera Critters webpage!






23 comments:
She's got that halloween look all right a beauty really sandy
She looks beautiful. I bet she is just a big bundle of love.
Is your PC tower full of hair. Lovely cat though.
oooh!! evil prow prow kitty! it looks like her fur is getting heavier and she's getting ready for the cold winter in big bear! any signs of snow yet?
Beautiful colors!
I once had a tortoise shell cat...loved his coat as I'm sure you do Prow-Prow's!
The perfect Halloween cat!
Oh My! Right down to a perfect line down the front of her nose! Beautiful!
Debbie: A halloween cat, all colored up. How cool is that.
BTW: We all live in beautiful parts of the country, they are all beautiful in their own way.
Oh, she is beautiful...and precious I am sure.
Prow Prow is beautiful. This is definitely her holiday.
I think the fluffy white part is prettiest. :-)
What a beautiful cat!! I love the two-colored face. Just gorgeous.
That's a great looking cat! Thanks for sharing.
That is one very photogenic cat.
What a beautiful kitty.
Cece
HAHA a Jekyll and Hyde too cute
I like prow Prow Kitty's Halloween
colours! She is lovely! She is too cute to be scary.
Gorgeous kitty.
Beautiful coloring and she was so cooperative...
She is SO pretty - I love her colors and markings.
What a pretty cat, she has the best Halloween costume ever, Happy Halloween. Please come on by.
I’ve been adopted by a totally BLACK ‘feral’ cat and I always worry about her around Halloween. Fortunately she’s pretty shy and hides well. Your cat is BEAUTIFUL and reminds me of a calico kitten I rescued decades ago.
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment