Saturday, October 18, 2008

Camera Critters #28

Jim and Trooper watched the Presidential debate together last week. Even though Trooper weighs 60 lbs. he still thinks of himself as a lap dog. This is how they shared the recliner. Trooper enjoyed the comfy part of the chair while Jim was relegated to the edge of the seat.

As you can see, Trooper is a pretty smart pup. He knows that Jim will let him stay in the chair as long as he keeps giving him kisses.

Trooper says, "I'm not spoiled...I'm generously compensated for being IRRESISTIBLE!"

Click here to see more wonderful camera critters!

18 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

I love this dog every week more sandy

Busy Mom in Iowa said...

Beautiful dog!

ratmammy said...

he's 60 pounds already? where does the time go??

sho cute this one..

Tootie said...

That's cute! :-)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

My, Trooper is in charge of the couch.

Lapa37 said...

He sure is pretty and you can see he is loved.

ChrissyM said...

Beautiful dog. Our dog Buddy is a big yellow lab and he shares the chair with me to, I'm usually the one on the edge while he's comfy, they sure do have it made don't they

Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Trooper sure is a handsome pup. I do believe he is a bit spoiled. And isn't that the way it should be. Lisa

marLou said...

So adorable!!! Everybody luvs wet doggy kisses...Right????

Carletta said...

I so enjoy Trooper's adventures every week!
Didn't know he liked politics. :)

Pea in a Pod said...

Good looking dog he is! Mine is posted HERE. Happy CC!~

Anonymous said...

He's a good lookin' big guy - and I love the way he posed for the camera in the last pic!

Kay said...

I wonder who Trooper is rooting for. Obama or McCain? He is irresistable!

Admin said...

Nice shots! My very first entry is up as well. Take care!

Cheers,
Thomas Web Links

Martha said...

How cute! :-)
Thanks for stopping by earlier!

Normz said...

yes! beautiful and very healthy...

Misty DawnS said...

He is definitely COMPLETELY irresistible AND he obviously has you guys well trained.

Margaret Cloud said...

What cute photos, thanks for sharing, cute dog.