Saturday, July 26, 2008

Camera Critters #16

Today we drove around the lake to Fawnskin to watch their annual Doo Dah Parade. As you can see, the Doo Dah Parade is slightly less extravagant than the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena. Nevertheless... it's still a lot of fun to watch.

Here's my buddy Wilbur enjoying the parade.

What more can I say butt "THE END".

If you would like to join in on the fun click here to go to the Camera Critters website.

18 comments:

Maria Verivaki said...

that was a good one!

me ann my camera said...

Wilbur seems to be enjoying the parade! He's a nice looking critter!

i beati said...

Love the tribute to Tazzy a good life and the parade hounds so fun sandy

Jane Hards Photography said...

LOL! Cute and funny.

Dina said...

Butt shot and Meals on Wheels take on a whole new meaning with your photos here! LOL

Kostas said...

Ha,ha,ha, Very-very funny!!!

bobbie said...

Wilbur is sweet.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Wilbur does appear to be intently watching!

ratmammy said...

haha! didn't know they had a doodah parade there.. you know the big one is in pasadena? i think it's in pasadena!

Lilli & Nevada said...

I am still laughing at that last photo. Interesting parade
Cute dog too

Gretchen said...

Great photos!

Lapa37 said...

Nice shot of Wilbur he's a basset hound right? I just love them they are my favorite dog I just can not resist their floppy ears and big feet.

Christy said...

Very cute pics. I laughed when I saw "the end."

Roan said...

LOL Love the last shot!

Willard said...

Good post. Wilbur looks like he is really enjoying the situation!

Heart of Rachel said...

Ha ha! That looks like an amusing parade. The last one is hilarious.

Dragonstar said...

Wilbur is lovely! And he looks like he's having fun.

Misty DawnS said...

How cute. Wilbur seems a bit thankful he didn't have to wear one of those butts hehehehe