Oh boy, oh boy, OH BOY! We got lots of cold white stuff this week and I sure LOVE playing in it!
I found my blue dinosaur toy... now where did I leave my chew bone?
Yoo Hoo! Mr. Squirrel! I can see you up there in the tree...
Hey! Pffffft! No fair! Stop dropping the white stuff on me!
Awwww Mom... Do I have to come inside now?
Trooper (and the rest of our family) would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Click here to visit Misty's Camera Critters page!






23 comments:
I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy 2009. Lovely photos!
I'm not as enthusiastic about the snow we got yesterday.
I played too :)
WAhaha!!! You have to use that top photo for next year's xmas card!!! It's so cute!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
All that snow looks like fun.
Great photos. I love dogs in the snow. He looks like he was having a BLAST.
Very cute doggie. I love how they appreciate the white stuff and have to much fun with it!
Big hairy dogs are made for the snow! Good Times!
Well this post just made my day! LOL
I love dogs, especially when they love snow! I used to have a boarder collie mix and she would snow plow thru the deep snow - it made her so happy!
Great photos!
Merry Christmas!
Awesome pictures. Gunner & Whisky love romping in fresh snow too!!
Oh wow... he is absolutely beautiful!! He has the most handsome face I have seen in a long time!
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat- Canada
He has the lovelies warmest coat to play out in the snow. Lovely images.
Looks like they're having a wonderful time! Love your captions ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
I love Troopers day in the snow. He sure did enjoy it looks like. My dogs won't take one step off the porch in the show.
He is a real nice dog ! and he seems to love the snow ! We didn't have any snow in the last years, I wouldn't find my white Arthur in it !
Merry Christmas to you too..wonderful..I love snow and we dont get them where I stay
Oh trooper you are just gorgeous! I think I am in love...
You had the best time in the snow!
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas filled with lots of treats and toys from Santa Paws!
Kisses
Addie
Wonderful shots and commentary too! Snow is right up there with car rides, don't you think? :-)
Loved it!
Merry Christmas to you too. Sorry I'm late a bit of the flue here. I glad he enjoyed the snow.
When I clicked on your blog and was waiting for it to open, I thought "Oh boy, I hope there are photos of Trooper in the snow!" Thanks for not letting me down!!! I LOVE Trooper!!!
Wow! Trooper looks so comfortable in all that snow! He's such an adorable dog. Have a wonderful holiday!
Trooper looks like he's having a blast! Merry Christmas.
Hey Trooper...you look like you'd be a lot of fun to play with. Thanks for coming by to visit me on my blog! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment