Saturday, September 27, 2008

Camera Critters #25

Say hello to Einstein. Einstein or "Einey" as he's called, is Wilbur the Basset Hound's new little brother. Wilbur was lonely after his companion Dolly passed away a few weeks ago so Wilbur's mom and dad decided to adopt a buddy for Wilbur.

Wilbur's mom found Einey on Pet Finders. His photo caught her attention almost immediately and I think it was love at first sight. Einey was adopted from the Little Bow Wow Rescue in Orange, CA. (Can you guess why the rescue named him Einstein?)

Wilbur's mom and dad stopped at our house on their way home with Einey so we could meet him for the first time. I was a bit concerned when all of the large neighborhood dogs trotted over to say hello. But Einey is a spunky little guy and he wasn't intimidated at all! Here's Einey saying hello to Chelsea.

Einey likes to lie down with his hind legs splayed out behind him. He's a super active pup and he loves to run circles around the couch with Wilbur.

Wilbur says, "I love my new little brother but I wish he had an OFF switch... I need a nap!"

Click here to visit Misty's Camera Critters webpage!

22 comments:

bobbie said...

Einstein is the perfect name for this pup. He's adorable.

Susan Demeter said...

Beautiful pics :) Such cuties! My entry is here

Stop by if you have a moment. :)

ratmammy said...

haha!!! i loved that last photo of wilbur!! looked like you used a wide angle lens!

also, blackie lays on the floor like that too, with his legs spread out . but he has an excuse.. he's too big haha! what's einstein's excuse?

Anonymous said...

Don't let him get in the mud.

Unknown said...

I just love the picture of the 2 dogs together!Sooo cute!

Christy said...

Very cute doggies

Misty DawnS said...

Oh my gosh he's absolutely adorable!

Cath said...

He is just so CUTE!!

Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Einey is shall a cutie. Wilbur does look a little tired. Happy, but tired.

Maria's Space said...

Cute pictures.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Far too cute and so manyimages.

Anonymous said...

How cute! That is one cute puppy.


Please stop by both blogs for double the Critters.

http://twobarkingdogs.wordpress.com/

http://onevintagephoto.wordpress.com/

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Debbie: Those two really make an odd couple. Einstein is a cutie.

Ingrid said...

What an adorable little dog ! I think Einstein would agree that he carries his name, lol !
What a nice pair they make, Einy and Wilbur !

Rhea said...

Einstein is too cute. He LOOKS so energetic. Poor Wilbur, I hope you find that off switch soon for your new brother.

i beati said...

what smart smart people they are !!! He's great sandy

Roan said...

Love the name. Too cute!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

Einstein is so adroable!! What a cutie!!

Yes, my cat is a Maine Coon kitty.

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I had to laugh because these two remind me of my two dogs. I know Callie would love to find the off switch for Cody... or at least the low setting.

Cute dogs. I think its wonderful when people get their pets from rescue agencies.

Heart of Rachel said...

Einstein is so adorable. I'm sure he has brought more happiness to your home.

Thanks for visiting my other blog.

Zeee said...

Both dogs are cute!

I guess puppies are always energetic. I'm sorry about Dolly. My baby (dog) passed away last week.

Ashrunner said...

Nice photos of a cute pup. I often miss having a canine companion around. But photos help. 8v)